Monday, September 5, 2011

The Beginning

Welcome to the Seam Space. I will be using this blog as a place to hold my knowledge, interests and solutions for common problems.

Who am I?

My name is Sebastian Sachtleben, a software developer with five years experience of web development. My experience includes Struts, Spring, Seam Framework, Richfaces, Primefaces 3, EJB, JSF, Hibernate etc. I love the direction JEE is taking at the moment and I'm delighted to develop applications with it. My current project is ReplicaScene.

Why did I want to start this blog?

I've gained a lot of experience in the past years while developing different projects and I want to share solutions for common problems which may occur in the future.

Final

Well friends. I'm done. I've set up my own blog, and published my first post.

No comments:

Post a Comment